Kirsten's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nudity is a great read on social non-sexual…"

Kirsten replied Jun 29, 2011 to Going Nude In and Around the House....

37 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Walrus T

"Morality actually has a basis in reason, oddly enough. Morality also evolves with ci…"

Kirsten replied Jun 28, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"We go to war for resources; land, money, oil, mates, food, water...   God/Gods/Panth…"

Kirsten replied Jun 28, 2011 to Is "God" the cause of war?

31 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Walrus T

"Because the problem of Islam is a symptom, not the disease itself. While treating sy…"

Kirsten replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I really don't understand the point of all the marriage hullabaloo at all. It's a te…"

Kirsten replied Jun 28, 2011 to Are there any atheists that are against equal rights for LGBT?

110 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

"Usually taking in nutrients would be required for replication. That's all for me."

Kirsten replied Jun 23, 2011 to A Thought Experiment on Abiogenesis

32 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Kirsten

"I don't buy it either. We really don't know that much about the brain and what it ca…"

Kirsten replied Jun 23, 2011 to Are some humans the only animal that worship a god or gods?

21 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

"I think Arcus may be a bit conservative by my standards. =p We as sentient beings ha…"

Kirsten replied Jun 23, 2011 to What's Wrong With Polygamy

192 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"Scientists will tell you this. This is the first rule of study. One does not use thi…"

192 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by mick herman

""I agree with a number of your statements, but I don't think allowing polygamy would…"

192 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by mick herman

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 20 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service