Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"1. And which of the many creating gods and spirits would that be?  Whatever makes yo…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Feb 12, 2012 to How to debunk: "The universe itself is my proof... it wouldn't be here without God"

112 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"It's called the Dunning-Kruger Effect:  the less you know the more you think you kno…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Feb 12, 2012 to Science doesn't have all the answers... but religion knows everything

25 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"Only if they actually believe in the existence and truth of some version of Christia…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Jan 1, 2012 to Anybody in history ever actually believe but also reject Gods offer of redemption of sins?

13 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by erik112358

"I've been wondering the same thing for a while.  The concept is an apologist's excus…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Jan 1, 2012 to Anybody in history ever actually believe but also reject Gods offer of redemption of sins?

13 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by erik112358

"I eventually "defriended" a long time friend after multiple letters about her "joy i…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Nov 13, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"You could post the famous photo of the vulture standing behind a starved child just…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Nov 13, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"No.  That's the devil.  God put the devil there to lie to us so that we could exerci…"

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"A. This is all pure speculation and conjecture.  Its essentially mental masturbation…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Nov 13, 2011 to An argument for believing in "god"??

26 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Randi Braddin

"No.  It's a support group for friends and family of alcholics."

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Sep 12, 2011 to Alcoholics Anonymous and atheism

36 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Brandon Miller

"Hey, Arcus, would you promise to buy me a lemonade some time?  (I hate beer)"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Aug 14, 2011 to If you are a non- believer, why be moral when no one is looking?

1046 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service