Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"In many (most?) cases, the faith healers themselves have succumbed to the socially t…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Oct 19, 2013 to Why preachers think they can heal?

64 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by El Dol

"Let me guess why:  it kind of backfired after the George W fiasco? "

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Sep 1, 2013 to Have you noticed...?

63 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Arcus

"The usual reason is that the person was born there, and has not yet been bitten by o…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Aug 28, 2013 to Why do people live in Australia?

216 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"And how come there is war and rebellion in heaven?  Wouldn't that spoil the atmosphe…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Dec 4, 2012 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"A much better rule would be NOT to do something to someone that you would not like d…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied May 23, 2012 to Atheists Are Not Moral People! Get Your Argument On!

271 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"Reply by Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM just now Delete Every religion that believes that t…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied May 23, 2012 to How do I respond to this? ("It didn't 'just happen!")

66 May 26, 2012
Reply by dizzyduckie

"It's OK to love the music but hate the sinner///words.    I have been known to sing…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied May 22, 2012 to Random little question for ex-religious people.

64 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tenley Cherie

"It is invisable and can only be experienced in the hearts of those who have faith th…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Mar 4, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Not true.  Do a bit of research before putting fingers on keyboard, please.  Those o…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Mar 4, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Once the brain stops functioning you will have no awareness of anything.  You will b…"

Rosemary LYNDALL WEMM replied Feb 13, 2012 to What do you think there is after death?

80 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Enaifous

RSS

Blog Posts

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service