G. Michael Williams's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"That is the most arrogant response I've read in sometime.  It's not a mental conditi…"

G. Michael Williams replied May 8, 2012 to Why should we respect others' beliefs?

42 May 9, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

"It's a trap!!!  Some people argue for argument's sake.  WS is now on my troll list..…"

G. Michael Williams replied May 8, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"They have the right to believe it, not force it on me.  I'm not in the habit of aski…"

G. Michael Williams replied May 8, 2012 to Why should we respect others' beliefs?

42 May 9, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

"Their demand for respect is simply an attempt to steal moral high ground.  Respect i…"

42 May 9, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

"I would add, it's good training for the real world.  Xian's assume their view point…"

G. Michael Williams replied May 7, 2012 to Atheist in Greek Organization

6 May 8, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

"From yahoo answers. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110817100150AAAAITn"

G. Michael Williams replied May 7, 2012 to Atheist in Greek Organization

6 May 8, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

"Deleted...didn't display the number of responses already made when first loaded."

G. Michael Williams replied May 7, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"US is about to about 30% non-belief in god, and it's accelerating."

G. Michael Williams replied May 6, 2012 to (re)Explosion of this on facebook is kind of annoying

75 May 27, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hammett

"I've learned long ago to not get involved in subjective banal discussions that revol…"

G. Michael Williams replied May 6, 2012 to My Atheist Friends, Help Me Understand

1095 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Welcome Lesa, I'm just a member, no red carpet to roll out.  Good place just to tou…"

G. Michael Williams replied May 6, 2012 to Hello

63 May 14, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Started by Karlee in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Simon Paynton 38 minutes ago. 3 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 44 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service