Doubting Thomas's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"time travel is possible..."

Doubting Thomas replied Feb 2, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

"good one & feel the same and one plenty of occassions I swear, God can sue me."

Doubting Thomas replied Jul 5, 2011 to Atheist Exclamations

32 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Matt Peters

"don't worry about islam ruling the world, christians big dogs have invested alot in…"

Doubting Thomas replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"PS:/ the bible is made up of more than jesus"

Doubting Thomas replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"wtf, oh my lord jesus this guy has a point: confirmed by google islam is growing and…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I guess primarily Islam people will kick ur ass if you make fun of their god and no…"

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Errors aside since I am no bible expert nor am I willing to read the bible any perso…"

Doubting Thomas replied Jun 7, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"Well is the guy at the top in google religious?"

Doubting Thomas replied Jun 4, 2011 to Is Google censoring their autocomplete to avoid offending the religious?

25 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Gareth Fouche

"personally I'm the die hard type too. Not in a religious way but a scientific way. I…"

Doubting Thomas replied Jun 2, 2011 to The fear of death

100 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"leave suicide trigger happy guys & religious people at it... imagine if every at…"

Doubting Thomas replied May 31, 2011 to Ignorance is everywhere

56 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by choSenfroZen

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Unseen 2 minutes ago. 49 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 26 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 2 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service