Professor Tanhauser's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, at one time it was. But the societies of the west evolved to the point christia…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jan 8, 2011 to Religions of Peace.

7 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"Islam.   Now I will go and lock and load, to protect myself from some guy wanting to…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jan 7, 2011 to Religions of Peace.

7 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"Neither can I, and I've looked for it as much as I'm going to. Really, with the name…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jan 4, 2011 to Different brains for different people?

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Professor Tanhauser

"I found this after searching several minutes.   http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jan 4, 2011 to Different brains for different people?

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Professor Tanhauser

"Error 401: You have attempted to submit a claim that since a theist origin of the un…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jan 2, 2011 to Artificial intelligence may one day exclude Theists trolls

14 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Allen Sneed

"It would impose controls and costs on the corporations, and republicans would rather…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Dec 1, 2010 to President obama should arrest republican senators for terrorism and treason.

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Garrison

"I see a lot of people busting on christianity and judeaism, but the busts on islam s…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Dec 1, 2010 to That guy may have had a point after all.

18 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by garudamon11

"Unless, of course, they happen to be democrats. Then it's impeachments and talk of r…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Sep 28, 2010 to Notice that most religious people are conservatives?

23 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by james

"You know, as a thought the last time I saw an intellectual being portrayed positivel…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Sep 10, 2010 to A covert war on intellectuals? (Conspiracy theory)

34 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Keith Johnston

"Well, I'm not sure there has always been an anti-intellectual bent in america. Durin…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Sep 9, 2010 to A covert war on intellectuals? (Conspiracy theory)

34 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Keith Johnston

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service