Professor Tanhauser's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"So you vote for a "third party" candidate who reflects your views, which I assume ar…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why Obama Needs to be a One Term President

285 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Reed Byers

"I was doing that to mock mcveigh and his descendants, the teabaggers.BTW, I'm glad s…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I suppose a lot of people don't have an urge to bury their faces between a  guy's br…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jul 3, 2011 to Nipples/breasts? Why so Taboo?

381 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"OK, here's one. OBL was able to get 20 people willing to commit suicide for his caus…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jun 30, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Ah, the old cry of islamophobia again. Islamophobia is a disease. You catch it from…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"PS"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"I'm agnostic, and I don't excuse islam. I say loudly and proudly "FUCK ISLAM!" I att…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why do Atheists tend to bash Christianity but give excuses for Islam??

346 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"On the topic of conservatives, especially the rhand strain of conservative, being so…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Apr 22, 2011 to Are conservatives sociopathic? Maybe...

24 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"Look, in countries where muslim women are veiled, other women are often pressured or…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Apr 20, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

" I also support this decision becaus eit makes it clear to muslims that they will NO…"

Professor Tanhauser replied Apr 19, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 minutes ago. 74 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 47 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 33 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS 6 hours ago. 49 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service