Gary Longsine's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Salmon Rushdie, The Satanic Verses James Morrow,Towing Jehovah"

Gary Longsine replied Jan 31, 2013 to Atheist Books

9 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Teri G

"OK, that's pretty funny.  "

Gary Longsine replied Jan 29, 2013 to Atheist Card PSD! You're more then welcome to edit it any way you see fit!

25 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"The accusation that criticism of religion is akin to racism is a deceptive rhetorica…"

Gary Longsine replied Jan 29, 2013 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Excellent strategy.  Another good resource is the Skeptic's Annotated Bible."

Gary Longsine replied Jan 29, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"Alien John, With all due respect, you've constructed a straw man.  The reality is re…"

Gary Longsine replied Jan 29, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"I disagree.  Facebook, and everywhere else in the virtual cyber social media world i…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"The sharpest tool in the human toolkit is (Christopher) Hitchens' Razor:  that which…"

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"Slacktivist Fred Clark notices that evangelicals don't do scholarship, humor, or phi…"

Gary Longsine replied Jan 29, 2013 to Atheism Is a Disease...?

33 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service