Physeter's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"~Winston Churchill. I'm in favor of Democracy. Perhaps if I had perfect, infinite wi…"

Physeter replied Mar 3 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 Mar 26
Reply by Mai

"What are you, some kind of masochist? You did all those calculations in non-metric u…"

Physeter replied Feb 27 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

54 Mar 1
Reply by Michael

"But..but...I'm so confused! The universe is expanding, right? And it's that expansio…"

Physeter replied Feb 27 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

54 Mar 1
Reply by Michael

"I'd say burning the Jordanian pilot to death alive, and posting so much of it, was v…"

Physeter replied Feb 20 to I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

"Geez, I like to overshare when I'm depressed, don't I? :O Thanks for being understan…"

Physeter replied Jan 26 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"I probably shouldn't have said that about being a virgin. Nobody likes hearing someb…"

Physeter replied Jan 26 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"I wonder what sort of hate speech is usually on her menu? Presumably, she would refu…"

Physeter replied Jan 25 to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I'm not a woman, but I also have been posting on here less than usual. The reasons a…"

Physeter replied Dec 26, 2014 to The Elephant in the Room...

28 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Lewal

"Gender dysphoria confuses me. Reading about people's experiences helps me be more un…"

Physeter replied Dec 26, 2014 to The Elephant in the Room...

28 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Lewal

"So you're saying that there are plenty of people out there who call themselves Musli…"

Physeter replied Dec 22, 2014 to Why do we tolerate this?

65 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service