Physeter's Discussions (313)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting words from a liberal Christian pacifist: Iraqi Genocide: Our Violence Go…"

Physeter replied on Friday to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

73 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"LOL, yeah, I blame the English language for making those kind of sentences ambiguous."

Physeter replied Aug 27 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

73 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"When you say "and women" do you mean that as an inclusive thing? As in "businessmen…"

Physeter replied Aug 26 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

73 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Take care of yourself, Belle. It doesn't always matter how smart you are or how educ…"

Physeter replied Aug 25 to How do you cure Insanity???

41 13 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

"I'm right here.  Apples and oranges."

Physeter replied Aug 25 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

73 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"That's really something to think about. Islamist autocrats teaming up with "Great S…"

Physeter replied Aug 25 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

73 yesterday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Gaza has been under blockade for the last four years or so. They can't even buy thei…"

Physeter replied Aug 18 to “We Love Death..."

173 on Thursday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Good quote, Gary. I think that pretty well sums it up. This is exactly why the Pales…"

173 on Thursday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"The quote is apparently from Hitch-22: A Memoir. You can read the quote formatted di…"

173 on Thursday
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Read to the end of his quote. It's a quote from Christopher Hitchens. I find myself…"

173 on Thursday
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service