Physeter's Discussions (364)

Discussions Replied To (328) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Belle. Trying to compile some memories now, edit his obituary, and I'm just e…"

Physeter replied on Thursday to My Grandpa died last week

10 19 hours ago
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"There's a lot of good in the Amish, though a lot of problems with their culture too.…"

Physeter replied on Wednesday to Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

27 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Atheism is only useful because of the harm and confusion which has been caused by r…"

Physeter replied Dec 9 to The Doctor and the Farmer

197 on Monday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"See, you say that...and then you talk about how God is a concept, and how God is ju…"

Physeter replied Dec 9 to The Doctor and the Farmer

197 on Monday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"We're getting into Atheism+ or humanism here when we stray away from a strict defini…"

Physeter replied Dec 8 to The Doctor and the Farmer

197 on Monday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I talked with my brother today. He loves me, he respects me, he doesn't agree with m…"

Physeter replied Dec 8 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"Welcome, Roy. I recently came out to my family, and wrote about it on here. This is…"

Physeter replied Dec 7 to Budding Freethinker

25 Dec 13
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Or if my last post was TL;DR? I didn't want help and advice. I wanted a relationship…"

Physeter replied Dec 6 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"Thanks for the earlier comment,, Bob. That one was sensible and made me think. And I…"

Physeter replied Dec 6 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"In four years of basically being an atheist...I've never had anybody say to me that…"

Physeter replied Dec 3 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 23 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 1 hour ago. 23 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service