Dennis Weaver's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Well hopefully you do too. :-) And hopefully find people around you who you get the…"

Dennis Weaver replied May 8, 2012 to Hello

63 May 14, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"Unseen, you forgot to add: invisible undetectable... haha!"

Dennis Weaver replied May 8, 2012 to Hello

63 May 14, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"Lesa, I know exactly how you feel being surrounded by Christianity. I won't go into…"

Dennis Weaver replied May 7, 2012 to Hello

63 May 14, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"Marc, I feel for you sir. I have been in similar situations myself. The first one wa…"

Dennis Weaver replied Apr 3, 2012 to Near moment of weakness

43 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by CJoe

"I found it randomly upon Stumble Upon. Which is the idea I guess. By the way, Heathe…"

Dennis Weaver replied Apr 1, 2012 to How did YOU find ThinkAtheist?

155 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Sarah Jane Hall

"I agree with Dave at some level that you should be pleasant, viz. his suggestion of…"

Dennis Weaver replied Dec 2, 2011 to My gf doesn't believe atheists should come out. Need help

47 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz LaPoint

"It's from the bible actually, in Daniel. It can be used against itself so easily. Fo…"

Dennis Weaver replied Dec 2, 2011 to My gf doesn't believe atheists should come out. Need help

47 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz LaPoint

"Keath, I hate to say it but with everything here you shared and the way you worded/d…"

47 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz LaPoint

"Oh-dontcha-knoo? It's the 'S'pirit! Pentecost, baby!"

Dennis Weaver replied Nov 23, 2011 to I've been listening to Xian music recently. Just for fun

37 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Dylan Blaine

"Not only a show... but I think another glimpse at how much our political system, and…"

Dennis Weaver replied Nov 23, 2011 to Should Unemployed Veterans Be Given Special Treatement?

52 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Ceci

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 64 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 12 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service