Dennis Weaver's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"A recent update to Firefox allows you to sync bookmarks etc. now too, so there's tha…"

Dennis Weaver replied May 16 to Switching back to Firefox from Chrome. Google blows.

28 May 21
Reply by Unseen

"Three words. Ok four. OH HELL FUKIN NO."

Dennis Weaver replied Feb 21 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

"I'd say be glad he's doing that. The more christians that get that way the more it s…"

Dennis Weaver replied Jan 31, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

"A few thoughts. One is just as you said. We talk about deities as if they exist for…"

Dennis Weaver replied Jan 31, 2013 to "You are just mad at god"--Are we actually encouraging this by mistake?

276 Jan 28
Reply by MikeLong

"I would start with the matter of fact statements all over and say, "You can state wh…"

Dennis Weaver replied Dec 18, 2012 to Why do people believe in "God" in the first place

40 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"Best vote: Charles "Fuck Paul Broun" Darwin"

Dennis Weaver replied Nov 13, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Ah yeah, that must have been what it was."

Dennis Weaver replied Nov 8, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"I see the post in question."

Dennis Weaver replied Nov 8, 2012 to Is there a future for the GOP?

230 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Big ditto on arch's suggestion. I found some of his points stronger than others, but…"

Dennis Weaver replied May 16, 2012 to Which thoughts are mine and which are the fault of indoctrination?

102 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joop Kruisselbrink

"Hi John. I remember you mentioning this before, namely internal inconsistencies from…"

Dennis Weaver replied May 12, 2012 to Which thoughts are mine and which are the fault of indoctrination?

102 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joop Kruisselbrink

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 15 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Youtube vids for atheists

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk 21 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Started by Haugurma in Small Talk. Last reply by Haugurma 26 minutes ago. 50 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Pope Beanie 48 minutes ago. 76 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service