Jennifer L's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't look like anyone else recommended Richard Dawkin's book "The God Delusion…"

Jennifer L replied Mar 29 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"Huh. Add Indiana to states I don't want to move to for "religious" reasons. Har har."

Jennifer L replied Mar 25 to Woo Hoo!!! Newdow and FFRF Sue over "In doG We Trust" on US Money.

12 Mar 25
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Ramen!"

Jennifer L replied Mar 25 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I really know how you feel. I effectively lost my family years ago and I still don't…"

Jennifer L replied Mar 25 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Personally, I like the forgive but don't forget. It depends a lot upon the situation…"

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Now that is something I'd pay to see!"

Jennifer L replied Nov 11, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

"I admit, part of the reason I never got too deep into history (other than my inabili…"

Jennifer L replied Nov 4, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

"Thank you for this detailed reply. I wish I could come up with an eloquent response,…"

Jennifer L replied Nov 4, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

"Yeah, it is definitely a biased article, but I agree with it from what I've seen. I…"

Jennifer L replied Nov 3, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service