Jennifer L's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't look like anyone else recommended Richard Dawkin's book "The God Delusion…"

Jennifer L replied Mar 29 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"Huh. Add Indiana to states I don't want to move to for "religious" reasons. Har har."

Jennifer L replied Mar 25 to Woo Hoo!!! Newdow and FFRF Sue over "In doG We Trust" on US Money.

12 Mar 25
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Ramen!"

Jennifer L replied Mar 25 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I really know how you feel. I effectively lost my family years ago and I still don't…"

Jennifer L replied Mar 25 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Personally, I like the forgive but don't forget. It depends a lot upon the situation…"

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Now that is something I'd pay to see!"

Jennifer L replied Nov 11, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

"I admit, part of the reason I never got too deep into history (other than my inabili…"

Jennifer L replied Nov 4, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

"Thank you for this detailed reply. I wish I could come up with an eloquent response,…"

Jennifer L replied Nov 4, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

"Yeah, it is definitely a biased article, but I agree with it from what I've seen. I…"

Jennifer L replied Nov 3, 2012 to American Freedom

26 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer L

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 33 minutes ago. 17 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Virgil 33 minutes ago. 25 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 12 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 48 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service