Zach Winkler's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so tired of hearing about Santorum, he is a terrible person and I can not beli…"

Zach Winkler replied Mar 1, 2012 to I need debate help... Does good come from God?

71 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

"Like Nelson typed, welcome. I'm still relatively new to this site (I've only been he…"

Zach Winkler replied Feb 19, 2012 to Oh, [insert imaginary character here]. I'm in [insert imaginary place here].

6 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Brandon Howard

"I agree with just about all of you. People who do things like that are relying too m…"

Zach Winkler replied Feb 17, 2012 to Tired of new age bullcrap

45 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"I find it perfectly "natural" for an intelligent species to use-up resources and the…"

Zach Winkler replied Feb 4, 2012 to Several divided questions in relation to our species.

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Jewelz

"Israel is our ally, our friend in the international community! I would support them…"

Zach Winkler replied Feb 3, 2012 to Where Do You Stand If/When War Breaks Out With Iran?

63 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by T A A

"If another 9-11 happens, a few things will happen. The current president will be re-…"

Zach Winkler replied Feb 3, 2012 to What happens when another 9-11 happens?

10 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Matthew

"I feel that validation is the biggest part of what makes saviors appealing. But a bi…"

Zach Winkler replied Feb 1, 2012 to Is There in Humans an Innate Desire for a Savior?

41 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by ichbindaswortistich

"I think that saviors are simply reinforcements for people's faith (either past, pres…"

Zach Winkler replied Jan 31, 2012 to Is There in Humans an Innate Desire for a Savior?

41 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by ichbindaswortistich

"Oh My God! Is this even, I don't even know what to type. This is below stupidity. It…"

Zach Winkler replied Jan 27, 2012 to Most bizarre religious videos

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"The fact that something as simple as Natural selection can build the biodiversity th…"

Zach Winkler replied Jan 26, 2012 to What is the most interesting thing you know?

156 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Keenan Fry

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service