Davis Goodman's Discussions (2,467)

Discussions Replied To (2338) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually we can measure just how good a good person is: "

Davis Goodman replied 14 hours ago to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

58 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Now...all we have to do is go back 2000 years and falsify an event...that was writte…"

Davis Goodman replied 14 hours ago to Forced to accept grace

58 10 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Okay great. So if you can change heaven into some concept that almost no christians…"

Davis Goodman replied 14 hours ago to Forced to accept grace

58 10 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"My mother always told me I was destined for great things. What do I do now?"

Davis Goodman replied 16 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 3 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Okay so I ate Jesus and drank his red body fluid last night. I was kind of expecting…"

Davis Goodman replied 22 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 3 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Well slap my ass and call me Bejeebus! You are right! Reason is for fools. Lets get…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 3 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Hey I read, 55 years ago a verse in Deuteronomy...you know the one where God talks a…"

Davis Goodman replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 3 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"+1"

Davis Goodman replied on Wednesday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

58 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"I suspected you didn't have any names of Philosophers to give...cause they don't exi…"

Davis Goodman replied on Wednesday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

58 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Actally...I was responding to your own nonsense which was the veering off the path.…"

Davis Goodman replied on Tuesday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

58 6 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service