Davis Goodman's Discussions (284)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"I see what you're saying. I'm curious Gallup what global problems or conflicts get y…"

Davis Goodman replied on Tuesday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 19 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Lather, rinse, repeat. God is on both of their sides. Lather, rinse, repeat."

Davis Goodman replied on Sunday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 yesterday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I suppose if we were all living in a lovely North Korean style prison camp on our wa…"

Davis Goodman replied on Sunday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 19 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"That's like saying "why worry about the homeless when they don't worry about our pro…"

Davis Goodman replied on Saturday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 19 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"How valiant of you unseen. If only we could talk about child soldiers and girls with…"

Davis Goodman replied on Saturday to World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

54 19 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"No one here can possibly try to give an objective analysis to the Israeli-Palestinia…"

Davis Goodman replied on Saturday to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 yesterday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Can you really imagine Ukraine spiraling into a major international conflict?"

54 19 hours ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Chomsky and you are equally and extremely one sided on Israel. Pro-Israeli and Anti-…"

Davis Goodman replied Jul 24 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 yesterday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"LOL You have a singular gift unseen for being a hyperbolic black teapot. Chomsky is…"

Davis Goodman replied Jul 24 to How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

94 yesterday
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"I wonder if Brian had slightly less integrity ... if he would have written twenty bo…"

Davis Goodman replied Jul 22 to Deepak's challenge

29 Jul 23
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service