Davis Goodman's Discussions (761)

Discussions Replied To (722) Replies Latest Activity

"That is very wise advice Unseen. We should all try to follow this when we try to eva…"

Davis Goodman replied 20 hours ago to The single biggest domestic threat to public safety in the United States....

33 20 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fox-wbff-edit-protest-kill-a-cop"

Davis Goodman replied 22 hours ago to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I just read an essay about a researcher who investigated male prison rape (in the la…"

Davis Goodman replied on Thursday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Unseen, a 9 year old child doesn't have the right to sleep on the street. They will…"

Davis Goodman replied on Wednesday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Actually yes you can committ people with serious mental illnesses to clinics in some…"

Davis Goodman replied on Wednesday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Apparantly the police take sexual assault very seriously. Responses from the police…"

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I was talking about hate speech. Profiling is a different matter. You might be confu…"

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Calling for the deaths of the police is particularly vile and disgusting. I would ha…"

Davis Goodman replied on Tuesday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Yes. Much higher than 10:1 unfortunately"

Davis Goodman replied on Tuesday to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"By random in these examples I mean...the first suitable person I locate who is x wil…"

96 22 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service