Davis Goodman's Discussions (933)

Discussions Replied To (889) Replies Latest Activity

"I finally agree with Dr. Bob. Of course it isn't. You seem to have an unhealthy obse…"

Davis Goodman replied 12 minutes ago to The Doctor and the Farmer

398 12 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Post-modernist-relativist-radical-skeptic: Burbleboxes exist. Ignostic: Do you have…"

Davis Goodman replied 10 hours ago to The Doctor and the Farmer

398 12 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"You wouldn't be the first person to pull out of a conversation once Gallup Mirror st…"

Davis Goodman replied 17 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 1 hour ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Yes...you sit by patiently waiting for us to finish our pointless conversation. Then…"

Davis Goodman replied 20 hours ago to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 1 hour ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"Sorry you don't understand discrimination unseen. I suppose it's another one of thos…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 1 hour ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"And if they are the only people offering the service in town? Or if everyone in town…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

75 1 hour ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"If I get married in Spain or Belgium I'll go to a cake shop that will make the kind…"

75 1 hour ago
Reply by kris feenstra

"A series of inexplicable events that seem supernatural that are unpredictable or hav…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to The Doctor and the Farmer

398 12 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"As per the state becoming all powerful...that is not a uniquely secular or religious…"

398 12 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Dr. Bob...I think we are all capable of admitting that some ideas which we care abou…"

398 12 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service