Davis Goodman's Discussions (2,351)

Discussions Replied To (2228) Replies Latest Activity

"Providing cookie warnings across all of the EU is a wise decision. We barely regulat…"

Davis Goodman replied 9 hours ago to I don't understand Brexit

23 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"As the commission of the EU changes (it changes after almost every national election…"

Davis Goodman replied 9 hours ago to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

95 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"I don't know what you said I deleted? I didn't delete anything. The last time I was…"

Davis Goodman replied 9 hours ago to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

95 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"The Netherlands and France rumblings are the babble of the extremist right parties.…"

95 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"This explanation of the EU betrays an incredibly shallow understanding of the EU, it…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to I don't understand Brexit

23 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"There aren't decrees handed down from Brussels. That is not how it works. The EU is…"

23 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Free movement is guaranteed in all EU (and Norway/Switzerland). However not all of t…"

23 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"The UK is out of the union. It's impossible to imagine they will end up staying rega…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

95 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"The European Economic area includes a few developed countries outside the EU. If Eng…"

Davis Goodman replied on Monday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

95 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"No. The entire narrative was the exiters saying "we are casting off our chains from…"

Davis Goodman replied on Sunday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

95 1 hour ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service