Davis Goodman's Discussions (2,570)

Discussions Replied To (2418) Replies Latest Activity

"No...again you are refusing to read the text that users write and think in any way t…"

Davis Goodman replied 5 hours ago to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I don't claim that anything I say can be 100% verifiable or properly describe "reali…"

Davis Goodman replied 5 hours ago to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Nothing like being critiqued by someone with oozing confidence and then watching the…"

Davis Goodman replied 5 hours ago to Forced to accept grace

188 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No group of random people can be that stupid...can they?"

Davis Goodman replied 20 hours ago to Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

3 20 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"+1 You've explained it better than I could"

Davis Goodman replied 20 hours ago to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Well...it seems Greg that you simply don't know what you are. You are more than you…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"As for ghosts...I have no beliefs regarding them whatsoever. I lack any and all beli…"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No unseen. "Withholding belief" is just some useless term you've smuggled into the c…"

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Seriously? They aren't actors?"

Davis Goodman replied yesterday to Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

3 20 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@simon Simon...I only have to do that if I make an absolute claim God doesn't exist.…"

136 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service