Ralph Oswald's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Nelson,  This is an excellent choice as a reply. I watched this the other day. Greta…"

Ralph Oswald replied Dec 2, 2011 to My gf doesn't believe atheists should come out. Need help

47 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Liz LaPoint

"True That^^^  "

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 19, 2011 to What should I tell this lady?

88 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Diane

"Your responsibility is to teach your child the truth, to the degree that you underst…"

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 12, 2011 to My father believes I should pretend to be a Christian?

7 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Helen Pluckrose

"I'd like to find a picture of Crusaders sacking cities of the "Holy Land", with depi…"

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 12, 2011 to It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

"April and anyone else from Louisiana are welcome to join us here: National Atheist P…"

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 11, 2011 to I am new to all of this~ April from Louisiana

35 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Atheist Exile

"LotusGreek!  It had not hit me before that because the religious do not see this as…"

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 11, 2011 to I am new to all of this~ April from Louisiana

35 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Atheist Exile

"Hi April. Welcome. The key thought that keeps recurring to my mind when someone says…"

35 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Atheist Exile

"NAP Applauds Mississippi Voters’ Rejection of “Personhood” Amendment This is good ne…"

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 9, 2011 to Life begins at conception

146 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Ed

"I also agree with Matt here. When a child's life is viable outside of the womb is my…"

Ralph Oswald replied Nov 4, 2011 to Life begins at conception

146 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Ed

"Yes, she is beautiful. I would definitely stare with my gob drooling. Beautiful eyes…"

Ralph Oswald replied Oct 25, 2011 to (NSFW) Do you find this girl attractive? Why or why not?

195 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Zachary L. Hagedorn 17 minutes ago. 162 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.