David Smith's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a bit late for this discussion. Even political nay sayers have been forced to r…"

David Smith replied May 3 to Is belief in global warming much different than religion?

172 May 9
Reply by John Major

"I completely agree with this point though, I guess I'd be caught between the two poi…"

David Smith replied Feb 20 to Goodbye

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

"Your argument is starting to become repetitive, both of these are points we have alr…"

David Smith replied Feb 19 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Unfortunately I cannot see the removed material, though to be honest I have had a lo…"

David Smith replied Feb 18 to Goodbye

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

"Sorry, I didn't see this the first time through, but feel it needs a comment. "I hav…"

David Smith replied Feb 18 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I'm not sure I understand.  'justice' is a part of society for a start and is there…"

David Smith replied Feb 17 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"This is very true, if you commit a criminal offensive against another person, causin…"

David Smith replied Feb 17 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"you arn't really going to take the stand point that you can tell if someone is going…"

David Smith replied Feb 16 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"@Unseen you have some good points, you really do, but I really do think there is a s…"

David Smith replied Feb 16 to Mistakes

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"as long as all they do is prey.  isn't it interesting that prayer seems less threate…"

David Smith replied Feb 15 to Caucasus jihadists: pray for earthquake to strike "games of atheists and pagans"

3 Feb 16
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Blog Posts

The Void of Silence

Posted by Carol Foley on July 31, 2014 at 11:02pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service