D L's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

" TJ Indeed. Note how the baby knows to crawl to the pouch and tit while human babie…"

D L replied Dec 13, 2016 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

" TJ I did not mean adult strength. At birth, we are perhaps the weakest animal on th…"

D L replied Dec 12, 2016 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

"Gregg RThomas Indeed. The golden rule is basically imprinted in our natural instinct…"

D L replied Dec 11, 2016 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

"TJ IOW, Christians delude themselves into justifying the un-justifiable. I agree.…"

D L replied Dec 9, 2016 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

"TJ Yes, we all laugh at the semi-insane, until they start raping and pillaging for t…"

D L replied Dec 4, 2016 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

" Dale Headley I agree. Care to speculate as to why Christians adore such a prick of…"

D L replied Dec 4, 2016 to This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

"Gregg RThomas You are correct. I do think I show that the bible God is evil even tho…"

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

"TJ I agree completely. Christianity has stolen the credit for that particular and an…"

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

"Belle Rose No argument from me on your words. To a theist though, no one can kill wi…"

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

" _Robert_ True that the saying does not work well for those who cannot dither out wh…"

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service