Jon van Rooyen's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi James It's sad that you had to conduct your explorations of the natural world in…"

Jon van Rooyen replied Apr 14, 2012 to Would indoctrinated kids be able to grasp the fundamentals of math and science in school if they weren't limited by religious beliefs?

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

""If they weren't limited by religious beliefs, would they still be indoctrinated?" P…"

Jon van Rooyen replied Apr 14, 2012 to Would indoctrinated kids be able to grasp the fundamentals of math and science in school if they weren't limited by religious beliefs?

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

"Certainly some interesting responses here. I guess the question is not as simple as…"

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

"hehe, yeah, perhaps I'm asking this question because I want to justify it to myself…"

Jon van Rooyen replied Apr 13, 2012 to Would indoctrinated kids be able to grasp the fundamentals of math and science in school if they weren't limited by religious beliefs?

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

"Welcome to TA, KT. I'm also relatively new here and I can personally say it is a ver…"

Jon van Rooyen replied Jun 22, 2011 to This is All So New

2 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Jon van Rooyen

"Forgive me if I am presuming too much here, Chris but from what I gather with your r…"

Jon van Rooyen replied Jun 7, 2011 to Redirected Conversation from "Christian Seeking Advice"

196 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

"I have to admit these are all just words in the vocabulary to me. I don't see any pr…"

Jon van Rooyen replied Jun 3, 2011 to "OH GOD" - Atheist Orgasms!

79 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Tyler Jones

"I'm in Cape Town. :) Welcome to T|A!"

Jon van Rooyen replied Jun 1, 2011 to Greetings from South Africa! :)

16 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Maske

"Roy, I think there are a lot of responses to this thread that have answered your cla…"

Jon van Rooyen replied May 31, 2011 to Which religion is the most plausible?

105 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by erik112358

"I for one don't believe that a test like this will convince believers (should it not…"

Jon van Rooyen replied May 30, 2011 to Let's End It Once And For All!

23 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Artor

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

In Avoidance of Anger

Posted by Pope Beanie on November 27, 2014 at 4:59pm 0 Comments

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service