Dienekes's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"So, what you're saying is that you have NO IDEA what Zen Buddhism is.  Nice of you t…"

Dienekes replied Jun 28, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"@Jeff "If there was no religion I think people would still come together and agree "…"

Dienekes replied Jun 28, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"You seem to be getting a LOT of responses where the person "misinterpreted" your OP.…"

Dienekes replied Jun 27, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Actually, the "morals" in the bible are horrifying!  That's how we can be assured th…"

Dienekes replied Jun 27, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Actually, that's an easy one - because it can be regulated.  The fact is, you can NE…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"To be honest, I think Atheists on a whole tend to do that much more than any religio…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Actually, based on your wording, you did imply that you thought at least most, if no…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"Actually, it appears we are saying basically the same thing.  I agree that morals ar…"

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I was actually giving two different examples, and I didn't say saving the woman from…"

Dienekes replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I'm not sure I agree with that.  A huge part of socialization is propagation of the…"

Dienekes replied Jun 26, 2011 to Do we need to abandon all moral ideologies because we are atheist?

148 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service