Dienekes's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"Weird, I don't see it, either.  In this or your response post.  Very wonky.  But I d…"

Dienekes replied Apr 7 to What is the sound of democracy dying?

23 Apr 8
Reply by Barry Adamson

"Amen to that, brother."

Dienekes replied Apr 5 to What is the sound of democracy dying?

23 Apr 8
Reply by Barry Adamson

"Actually, not voting is the best possible way to destroy our democracy.  By not voti…"

Dienekes replied Apr 5 to What is the sound of democracy dying?

23 Apr 8
Reply by Barry Adamson

"I think the point is that doG (I LOVE that spelling!  LOL) gives us free will, but i…"

Dienekes replied May 22, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

""The xians who say America was founded on xian principles are not altogether wrong."…"

Dienekes replied May 22, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"The fact that there is no evidence to support any religion so far conceived by peopl…"

Dienekes replied May 20, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Is not believing in the supernatural a "religion"?  Is NOT collecting stamps a "hobb…"

Dienekes replied May 20, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"So, what you're saying is that if you throw the term "religiously believes..." aroun…"

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"If you even entertain the idea that atheism is a religion, you know nothing about at…"

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"With great difficulties.  It actually involves partially disarmouring.  One learns v…"

Dienekes replied May 19, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service