Joe Rivera's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian, you are absolutely 100% correct. Unfortunately, most of us, can not just, get…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 11, 2011 to HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! WHAT DOES THE FOURTH OF JULY MEAN TO YOU?

31 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"Families that are "believers" don't understand that their atheist relative still lov…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 9, 2011 to WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU?

6 Jul 9, 2011

"Doug, thank you for your comment. I hope your family is also atheist, otherwise I kn…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 9, 2011 to WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU?

6 Jul 9, 2011

"Allan, thank you for your response. I am hoping other people will say something too."

Joe Rivera replied Jul 9, 2011 to How Can We Overcome The Daily Challenge Of Living Apart From The "Religious World"?

9 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"Thank you Peter. Yes, I saw that Twitter posting too! We sure need more people like…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 6, 2011 to What's the latest health news on Christopher Hitchens?

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by john carlisle

"That's a very good question! I would be curious to know, what kind of marriage cerem…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 6, 2011 to Is Marriage Reserved for the Religious?

59 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

"Sassan, is that good, that I look like Steven Colbert, or bad, ha,ha! Either way, th…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 4, 2011 to HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! WHAT DOES THE FOURTH OF JULY MEAN TO YOU?

31 Jul 16, 2011

"Sassan, is what you just said, a fact, that can be traced to some specific words by…"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 4, 2011 to HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! WHAT DOES THE FOURTH OF JULY MEAN TO YOU?

31 Jul 16, 2011

"Was the "Declaration Of Independence"...."The Fourth of July"....something special f…"

31 Jul 16, 2011

"MO, YOU ARE 100% CORRECT! BRAVO!"

Joe Rivera replied Jul 3, 2011 to Nipples/breasts? Why so Taboo?

381 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service