Yahweh's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask her why she wants her child to be raised on principles based on violence and hat…"

Yahweh replied Dec 29, 2012 to How could i raise a child secular when my girlfriend wants him/her to be religious?

59 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by James

"If someone asks you if you believe in god, you can reply "do I look like a moron?""

Yahweh replied Dec 26, 2012 to 'Atheist' isn't my preference.

83 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"Easy.... They need someone to blame but themselves, also need an excuse for violence…"

Yahweh replied Dec 18, 2012 to Why do people believe in "God" in the first place

40 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Grant TB

"You'd be surprised how creative kids are when there is a lock on it. I was already l…"

Yahweh replied Dec 15, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"Also having an armory will entice kids to steal weapons and play around with it, whi…"

Yahweh replied Dec 15, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"But he's everywhere at once..He can't go away. :o:o. How can a puny insignificant be…"

Yahweh replied Dec 15, 2012 to This is about as cruel as I could ever be.

47 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Tom Pep

"http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Theory.html"

Yahweh replied Dec 15, 2012 to Satan's biography

35 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"God was there though. As tragic it was, it was all part of the great plan they rave…"

Yahweh replied Dec 15, 2012 to This is about as cruel as I could ever be.

47 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Tom Pep

"IT's not.  Yahweh is selfish and I am fine with it."

Yahweh replied Nov 29, 2012 to Tell me why being selfish is wrong.

111 Oct 8
Reply by Francis Francis

"I think the kid will come up with worse crimes after the whole church thing. After a…"

Yahweh replied Nov 15, 2012 to How can you say that God didn't exist? Does God exist?

223 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 9 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 14 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service