claudio fernando maciel's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more with Adriana. I'm healthy enough without any type of meat. "

claudio fernando maciel replied Feb 15, 2011 to Would You Eat Lab-Grown Meat?

200 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by David Conrad

"Yes, that's the name of it!   "

claudio fernando maciel replied Feb 10, 2011 to A science only city

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

"Not sure if it's already been said, but there was one guy - or there is - with a sim…"

claudio fernando maciel replied Feb 10, 2011 to A science only city

57 May 11, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

".... as much as not smoking is a habit and not collecting stamps is a hobby."

claudio fernando maciel replied Feb 4, 2011 to Doesn't This Article Make The Likes Of Scientist Richard Dawkins Appear Profoundly Silly ?

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"You used the term QED, so I'm assuming you are aware of scientific experimentation,…"

claudio fernando maciel replied Feb 4, 2011 to Doesn't This Article Make The Likes Of Scientist Richard Dawkins Appear Profoundly Silly ?

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"I agree with you, but what I was trying to point out was that we, being the greatest…"

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"That's not what I've said, you completely know that.   "

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"People say guns don't kill, but people kill.  It's kind of the same thing. There is…"

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

"For me it came rather gradually. Day-by-day thing.  The more I learned, the more ath…"

claudio fernando maciel replied Jan 24, 2011 to Your 'Aha!' Atheist Moment

58 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Kyle

"Well, atheism didn't help with my fear of death.  Though nowadays I find it a lot ea…"

claudio fernando maciel replied Jan 6, 2011 to Conquering the Fear of Death

29 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Alex

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service