Keith J.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, she might be projecting her own bitterness onto you"

Keith J. replied Apr 12, 2011 to I Keep Getting Asked "Do You Still Love Jesus?" and Get Told I'm Bitter

7 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Apple

"That's really interesting, could you link to your blog or explain what the pastors d…"

Keith J. replied Apr 12, 2011 to I Keep Getting Asked "Do You Still Love Jesus?" and Get Told I'm Bitter

7 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Apple

"I think making the argument that the behavior of the god depicted in the bible is in…"

Keith J. replied Jan 31, 2011 to For those of you who know the bible better than I do...

67 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Super Nothing

"Archbishop James Ussher used dates listed in biblical texts to calculate that the un…"

Keith J. replied Jan 31, 2011 to if you were God what would you have done differently?

39 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Peter Metcalfe

"I wouldn't have lied so much about the world and the universe in my bestselling auto…"

Keith J. replied Jan 30, 2011 to if you were God what would you have done differently?

39 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Peter Metcalfe

"I think the cult of personality he's gathered around himself won't survive his death…"

Keith J. replied Jan 28, 2011 to New(er) religion

308 Aug 8
Reply by Brenda

"James pooped on my lawn and didn't clean it up!"

Keith J. replied Jan 15, 2011 to Say Something Scandalous About the Last Atheist To Post.

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"I went skydiving with Flower the other day and I saw her make the sign of the cross…"

Keith J. replied Jan 13, 2011 to Say Something Scandalous About the Last Atheist To Post.

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Grady Jean

"Maybe atheists in Ireland should take advantage of the fact that theists keep insist…"

Keith J. replied Jan 10, 2011 to Anti-blasphemy law in Ireland

28 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Dogly

"Thank you sir.  I am, after all, a perpetual noob."

Keith J. replied Jan 9, 2011 to More Sick Political News

92 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 minutes ago. 62 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service