Charlie Sellers's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Atheists should try to form an official recognition by the government (and the world…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 22, 2011 to Dennett's talk "What should replace religion?"

21 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

"I think its poor word recognition based on the tone of the word. Sometimes it refers…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 22, 2011 to Atheism Semantics

58 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"No, because now he is opinion-ating everything to suit his purpose. He is being irra…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 21, 2011 to Owned by Pascal's Wager.

27 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by IEatDinosaurMeat

"Evolution is a theory that is widely accepted as fact. He is wrong to say two things…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 21, 2011 to Just a theory

33 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Charlie Sellers

"I like that, haha. "Certainly that would be bad for business." It is true, I guess t…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 20, 2011 to Should All Religious Leaders Be Required to Study Basic Courses on Topics Like Evolution?

23 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"Dude, I was chasing tail at that church. Had to listen, got pretty angry at a few po…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 20, 2011 to Should All Religious Leaders Be Required to Study Basic Courses on Topics Like Evolution?

23 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"And I agree, but now give me the evidence to attribute this to any of the gods man p…"

23 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Dustin

""Our beliefs about certain several key questions inform our actions, how we behave i…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 18, 2011 to (Help Me) The "Dont Force Your Opinion On People" Shutdown

3 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Nelson

"Atheism does not base its beliefs on faiths. I can agree and disagree with various a…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 18, 2011 to Should All Religious Leaders Be Required to Study Basic Courses on Topics Like Evolution?

23 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Dustin

"I believe in my three "H's". Happiness, Humanity and Honor. Happiness is obvious, bu…"

Charlie Sellers replied Sep 12, 2011 to So, what do atheists believe?

251 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Henry Slank

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service