Joseph COulter's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I, like many atheists don't think it's very likely that things exist that are not ph…"

Joseph COulter replied Oct 15, 2011 to Homosexuality - biological or psychological?

219 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by fester60613

""Either screening the sperm/egg to the end of swapping the sperm/egg if one doesn't…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 19, 2011 to Eugenics - A touchy subject I'd like to explore

449 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by T A A

"So when you say "swap" genetic material, you don't mean matching to a different part…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 17, 2011 to Eugenics - A touchy subject I'd like to explore

449 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by T A A

"I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding the proposed program. The eggs and sperm…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 14, 2011 to Eugenics - A touchy subject I'd like to explore

449 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by T A A

"For two people who want to hand pick each other for the genetics, it doesn't have to…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 8, 2011 to Eugenics - A touchy subject I'd like to explore

449 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by T A A

"I think that it's an almost meaningless arguement, because transhumanism makes eugen…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 7, 2011 to Eugenics - A touchy subject I'd like to explore

449 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by T A A

"Argument for evolution.   1. Traits are passed through offspring. 2.more successful…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 7, 2011 to Arguments for evolution

46 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Merlin Mercer

"Do you see the belief in radical life extension and transhumanism as being upheld by…"

Joseph COulter replied Jun 7, 2011 to The fear of death

100 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

"Much like Dave G, I think that any group without central government can't be seen as…"

Joseph COulter replied May 2, 2011 to Anonymous Good or Bad?

26 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by sjs

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ed 41 minutes ago. 19 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 5 hours ago. 130 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by David Seidman 9 hours ago. 8 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 12 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 1 Comment

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service