Marcel John Bennett's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Does the fear of losing half of your possessions and access to your children not cou…"

Marcel John Bennett replied Jul 5, 2011 to Is Marriage Reserved for the Religious?

59 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

"As a random point semi-related topic, I was reading a journal the other day that sai…"

Marcel John Bennett replied May 1, 2011 to Do you think atheism is a religion in itself?

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"I'd agree with Jared, the correct statement should be "I simply do not accept it as…"

Marcel John Bennett replied May 1, 2011 to Do you think atheism is a religion in itself?

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"Jared, I'm confused, are you aware your last paragraph just backs up exactly what I…"

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"Special interest groups are brilliant at redefining reality to suit their purposes,…"

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"I think the issue is you are considering extensions to the term atheism as redefinin…"

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"I hate how bad the internet can be as a source of information.   My definition of at…"

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"Agnostic does not at all give an equal likely-hood of god existing, agnostic is that…"

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"By saying it is a widely-used definition does not change what the actual definition…"

Marcel John Bennett replied Apr 30, 2011 to Do you think atheism is a religion in itself?

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

"Not at all, evolution is an observable fact like gravity and therefore requires no '…"

Marcel John Bennett replied Apr 30, 2011 to Do you think atheism is a religion in itself?

166 May 11, 2011
Reply by Luka Rek

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service