Kelli Conley's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My generation in general: Hashtags Yolo Swag Fakes Everything teens do I'm so disap…"

Kelli Conley replied Apr 24 to Things you hate.

196 Apr 25
Reply by kris feenstra

"All of the cruelness and hurt in the world, and the fact that "god" isn't doing anyt…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 17, 2013 to If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

143 Oct 7
Reply by MageTheEntertainer

"You're right in the fact that I was "assuming" things. Those are just my personal op…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 12, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I wasn't trying to say that we would abolish it, I was just asking what you thought…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 12, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"That is true, people hold on to religion for the sake of feeling like they're not al…"

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"That's true. Parents teaching children hate is unacceptable and disgusting, yet it h…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 11, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"If you think of it like that, that could be a possibility. If people didn't have hop…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 11, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

"That's a good point. The universe did "happen", I was just implying that the univers…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 11, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I think it could be either. Since the universe was "created" and is expanding, it is…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 10, 2013 to Is the Universe Infinite or Finite?

111 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"That's true. Some of those things you can't change (appearance), but I guess we woul…"

Kelli Conley replied Jun 10, 2013 to If religion were to be abolished completely (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.), what do you believe would be the outcome because of it?

70 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 65 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago. 19 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 63 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service