Joann Brady's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I must chime in with the others here and suggest that you gain a better unders…"

Joann Brady replied Sep 15, 2012 to 3 problems

75 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"for me, its all about the magic underwear.  I just have a real problem with the pres…"

Joann Brady replied Jul 15, 2012 to What do you dislike about Mitt Romney?

21 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

"It seems that most religions convince their "sheep" that the best way to insure thei…"

Joann Brady replied May 23, 2012 to Atheism, fertility and declining birthrates.

22 May 24, 2012
Reply by Gabriela Menicucci

"the idea of women being submissive to men is entirely religious. The god that was in…"

Joann Brady replied May 15, 2012 to Should the man be the head of the household?

54 Feb 1
Reply by Jim Duffield

"I think that religion should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity. Unfortuna…"

Joann Brady replied May 9, 2012 to Why should we respect others' beliefs?

42 May 9, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

"I guess I think the Santa thing is OK because we KNOW we are going to tell then the…"

Joann Brady replied Apr 14, 2012 to Am I being a Dick?

35 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Virginia Templeton

"I would point out the many dying resurrecting man-gods of history and the similariti…"

Joann Brady replied Mar 3, 2012 to I've been asked to speak to Christian children about atheism.

77 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I find this extremely annoying!!  My sister just posted an article to facebook writt…"

Joann Brady replied Jan 9, 2012 to Tebow!!!!

48 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Bob MacVay

"My absolute  all time MOST hated expression is........"god wouldn't give you more th…"

Joann Brady replied Nov 2, 2011 to What xian/religious sayings get on your nerves?

309 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Tell her the facts of the matter about her so-called holy book.  Such as ..........T…"

Joann Brady replied Sep 19, 2011 to Religion and Personal Relationships

32 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by H

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service