Joann Brady's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Ummm.......I thought I read that every single one of the people who got measles was…"

Joann Brady replied Apr 25 to Class action suit against parents who don't vaccinate their kids

5 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

"No. But sometimes I scribble in God We Trust off my money"

Joann Brady replied Apr 25 to Many Americans Want the Under (Submissive) Place in Over/Under" (Dominant/Submissive) Relationships.

2 Apr 26
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"oopps.......anyway, eventually the whole thing unravelled. Now I am an atheist."

Joann Brady replied Mar 23 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ah, forgiveness......a tricky thing indeed. I thought I would become enlightened and…"

Joann Brady replied Mar 23 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Hmmm. I imagine a google search for Gov Perry's links to Dominionism would provide f…"

Joann Brady replied Mar 2 to Books, Society, Politics, and Research

3 Mar 2
Reply by Ed

"But if it is a bakery shop open to the public, don't they have to serve the public?…"

Joann Brady replied Mar 2 to The Right to Discriminate

76 Mar 4
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Well, of course it would be interesting to know what is really going on. But obvious…"

Joann Brady replied Feb 7 to Demon Possession

29 Mar 6
Reply by Doug Reardon

""respect" for each others religion is a get-out-of-jail-free card that the religious…"

Joann Brady replied Nov 14, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh yeah.............that whole "true Christian" thing. Trouble is, there is no conse…"

Joann Brady replied Oct 21, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Well, I am not in high school any more, so I don't know if it would work for her, bu…"

Joann Brady replied Oct 2, 2012 to Help me Help my kid!

55 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

RSS

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service