KaraC's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the Eddie Izzard comment about "Saving Private Ryan". He says something like…"

KaraC replied Oct 7, 2013 to WWII from Space

16 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Welcome, Matthew. Being an atheist is a little like emigrating to a new country, and…"

KaraC replied Oct 6, 2013 to Last night, my friend was killed by a drunk driver. He was an atheist.

4 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by KaraC

"Admit that the overwhelming balance of probability is that god doesn't exist. Sell o…"

KaraC replied Mar 12, 2013 to You've just been elected Pope - now what?

29 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"The tongues of liars :-)"

KaraC replied Mar 12, 2013 to Make it GLOW!!!

16 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Thom

"Heather, you perfectly summed up the points I was going to make. In short, when Chri…"

KaraC replied Jun 13, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

""As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on…"

KaraC replied Jun 12, 2012 to When do you think people will finally start to understand atheism?

353 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Absolutely. Throwing liquids at people in this sort of context is scary, because you…"

KaraC replied May 9, 2012 to What do you think of attack baptism?

43 May 10, 2012
Reply by Josh Leach

"I like that answer a lot. I would have replied earlier but I was busy stealing peopl…"

KaraC replied Jan 20, 2012 to Atheists Are Not Moral People! Get Your Argument On!

271 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"Most people regard the  national anthem as a rather dreary dirge, I think, and pay l…"

KaraC replied Jan 19, 2012 to God save the queen

21 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Craig Nomazlab

"Has anyone else noticed that you can rearrange the letters of "Tim Tebow" into "Sanc…"

KaraC replied Jan 19, 2012 to Tebow!!!!

48 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Bob MacVay

RSS

Forum

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Strega 1 minute ago. 72 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 25 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 22 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 1 Comment

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service