Jorita's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you want to know ?"

Jorita replied Apr 9, 2013 to I am a Christian....

159 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"YES YES YES, and what are we left with ignorant children and then they want to blame…"

Jorita replied Apr 7, 2013 to Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"The teacher was the headmasters cousin. And it was done with the permision of the sc…"

Jorita replied Apr 7, 2013 to Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"One of the major problems I have in our country is that in the subject lifeskills th…"

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"If a child needs the morning after pill it means this child is already sexualy activ…"

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"The reality of being a parent is that their is a lot of things out their legal and n…"

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Yes I did not think that you would also have the SA thing but yes for me that would…"

Jorita replied Apr 6, 2013 to Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"LOL Elvis should have made the words " I'll be back" famous"

Jorita replied Apr 6, 2013 to Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"I don't know about other parents I decided to do everything the opposite from my own…"

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Parent: I have open, relaxed conversations with both my children about sex. I knew w…"

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service