James Lee Wilson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I do understand that. I was only trying to reference to one aspect of evolution to m…"

James Lee Wilson replied Sep 3, 2012 to What are you're thoughts on recreational hunting?

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"I love it when people say this. You claim to be all about life, yet you would rather…"

James Lee Wilson replied Sep 2, 2012 to What are you're thoughts on recreational hunting?

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"Here's a thought. You have no right to judge others. My dog will, who's the sweetest…"

James Lee Wilson replied Sep 2, 2012 to What are you're thoughts on recreational hunting?

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"Yes, we have learned to protect our own species, and through shaping our environment…"

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"It's quite obvious that I wasn't going into massive detail of evolution, but merely…"

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"While I do understand that you did say "who am I to judge," I want to simply state t…"

James Lee Wilson replied Sep 1, 2012 to What are you're thoughts on recreational hunting?

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"@ James Cox... Oh my fucking god. Grow the hell up. Do you have any idea just how ho…"

James Lee Wilson replied Sep 1, 2012 to What are you're thoughts on recreational hunting?

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"If you read a little later, you'd see that I actually don't hunt. I did when I was a…"

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"Wow, you had a full childhood! "

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

"Oh okay, I understand. I agree with you. I do like a true conversation that doesn't…"

185 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa Mays

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

A fun test for all you ex-Christians

Started by Emperor Milos in Music. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 49 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service