onecae's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Several really big words are the personal pronouns along with "have" and "believe." …"

onecae replied Feb 23, 2012 to Are there any religions that allow for the beliefs/truth of other religions?

18 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Theresa Thoden

"The Church of Subgenius is the true answer. But don't get worried about being right…"

onecae replied Feb 22, 2012 to Are there any religions that allow for the beliefs/truth of other religions?

18 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Theresa Thoden

"These ideas of time, life, and mind are not necessarily theistic. One can have an op…"

onecae replied Feb 20, 2012 to Dealing with the inevitable

158 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"Objective morality is possible without concepts of 'god' as you've defined them. I o…"

onecae replied Feb 18, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"I understand your position. You want to be able to announce what is correct and inco…"

onecae replied Feb 18, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"It appears we are mostly in agreement here. Although these definitions are personal,…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"The word 'god; has many meanings. In one context the word 'god' means the subjective…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"To get beyond myself, I believe that there is something other.  I can't prove it, bu…"

onecae replied Feb 17, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 8 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 3 hours ago. 43 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service