onecae's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Take a baseball bat and beat the shit out of someone. There's plenty for everyone :)"

onecae replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I did call a duck a duck.  You and I are on the same page here. The Bible is a poeti…"

onecae replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"I think the Bible has been misunderstood for centuries.  It's still misunderstood by…"

onecae replied Nov 7, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Those who do not know how to live must make a merit of dying. -George Bernard Shaw L…"

onecae replied Oct 11, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"I am the one looking at the screen."

onecae replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"Thank you for listing prerequisites for understanding you – parent, professor, boss.…"

onecae replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"The thing is that although the Bible exists, "god" doesn't exist.  So, who was 'appr…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"sometimes"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"It's hard to determine what another persons thinks the word 'god' means.  There's a…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

""the 100% accurate [way] to not getting pregnant is not having sex...Jesus Christ WO…"

onecae replied Oct 6, 2012 to What Makes Us Human?

366 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 2 hours ago. 184 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service