onecae's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes, when I buy paint, I listen to the salesman and read the label.  I rarely…"

onecae replied Mar 18 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 Mar 26
Reply by Mai

"You're at an atheist site. God doesn't exist, neither does Satan. They are character…"

onecae replied Mar 18 to It Seems Like Yahweh WANTS Sin To Occur

92 Mar 26
Reply by Mai

"Narrow it down to two individuals. "One's culture" works to get in the ball park, bu…"

onecae replied Mar 15 to An atheist has to be a moral/ethical relativist

267 Mar 17
Reply by Noel

"Take a baseball bat and beat the shit out of someone. There's plenty for everyone :)"

onecae replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I did call a duck a duck.  You and I are on the same page here. The Bible is a poeti…"

onecae replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"I think the Bible has been misunderstood for centuries.  It's still misunderstood by…"

onecae replied Nov 7, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Those who do not know how to live must make a merit of dying. -George Bernard Shaw L…"

onecae replied Oct 11, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"I am the one looking at the screen."

onecae replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"Thank you for listing prerequisites for understanding you – parent, professor, boss.…"

onecae replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"The thing is that although the Bible exists, "god" doesn't exist.  So, who was 'appr…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.