onecae's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Take a baseball bat and beat the shit out of someone. There's plenty for everyone :)"

onecae replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I did call a duck a duck.  You and I are on the same page here. The Bible is a poeti…"

onecae replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"I think the Bible has been misunderstood for centuries.  It's still misunderstood by…"

onecae replied Nov 7, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Those who do not know how to live must make a merit of dying. -George Bernard Shaw L…"

onecae replied Oct 11, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"I am the one looking at the screen."

onecae replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"Thank you for listing prerequisites for understanding you – parent, professor, boss.…"

onecae replied Oct 7, 2012 to Can someone explain all this "relative morals" thing?

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"The thing is that although the Bible exists, "god" doesn't exist.  So, who was 'appr…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"sometimes"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

"It's hard to determine what another persons thinks the word 'god' means.  There's a…"

51 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Israel

""the 100% accurate [way] to not getting pregnant is not having sex...Jesus Christ WO…"

onecae replied Oct 6, 2012 to What Makes Us Human?

366 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 3 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 17 hours ago. 15 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 17 hours ago. 40 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service