Moria Jackson's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have to go with the last 2 are definitely NOT it..... because like you, I li…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 15, 2011 to 1 of the 4 Horseman Spotted in Egypt!

14 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Andrew Ferley

"I think your reply was perfect.  Did she answer that with anything?  I don't really…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 5, 2011 to Ostracized by family.

23 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

"I personally don't accept the idea of sin.  For me, it is a made up concept just lik…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 4, 2011 to If God is omnipotent, then their is no sin.

31 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Mark Kirschner

"Thank you, Becky.  This was, arguably, the single most helpful reply."

Moria Jackson replied Feb 3, 2011 to For those of you who know the bible better than I do...

67 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Super Nothing

"I say "excuse you" when someone sneezes, and recently noticed I apologize if I am th…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 3, 2011 to How should Atheists swear?

126 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Real Life James Bond

"First, I don't know that "most people" are atheists.  More, yes.  According to this…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 3, 2011 to The need of tradition based propagating theism.

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Moria Jackson

"Thank you for getting the conversation back on topic.  I will look at the link more…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 2, 2011 to For those of you who know the bible better than I do...

67 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Super Nothing

"ok, ok.... you twisted my arm.  I love you forever, especially after that video you…"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 1, 2011 to For those of you who know the bible better than I do...

67 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Super Nothing

"I appreciate your input, Bryan.  Don't worry about the rest :)"

Moria Jackson replied Feb 1, 2011 to For those of you who know the bible better than I do...

67 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Super Nothing

"Thank you."

Moria Jackson replied Jan 31, 2011 to For those of you who know the bible better than I do...

67 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Super Nothing

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 3 minutes ago. 30 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 40 minutes ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 13 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service