Jennifer Ulean Breedlove's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Shakes head* I am ashamed to say that I was born and raised in that state, even more…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 18, 2011 to All the same hate

54 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

"Ditto=)"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 18, 2011 to All the same hate

54 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

"@ Jon I would love to know what that said too. Could you post that on here and let u…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 17, 2011 to FUN THREAD! Post what gifts you have received by Theists who know you are Atheist!

30 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Andrea

"I agree that we need to stop giving it so much attention. Most people who know me kn…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 17, 2011 to What the hell is atheism!?!?

72 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Julien

"Wow that sounds about like some of the members of my family.."

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 17, 2011 to A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

"I am with you on that one.. lol"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 16, 2011 to Gimme that Christian Side Hug!!! (LLOOOLLL)

41 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by M

"well I have no words for this, i don't think I feel gross, however I am laughing my…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 16, 2011 to Gimme that Christian Side Hug!!! (LLOOOLLL)

41 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by M

"I am usually ok to agree to disagree.. However I sometimes find myself debating when…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 16, 2011 to Is debating even worth it...?

30 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Cathleen Sessions

"Bibles... Yes That is plural.. I even got one for the computer.. I still have my ver…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 16, 2011 to FUN THREAD! Post what gifts you have received by Theists who know you are Atheist!

30 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Andrea

"@doone I am learning that.. Slowly but surely I am learning this place thank you for…"

Jennifer Ulean Breedlove replied Jan 11, 2011 to The WBC. Is this for real? why? (real question)

61 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 36 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 8 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 19 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service