Gary Clouse's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

""No consumers involved in the process. "     Well let's look at that a bit closer. …"

Gary Clouse replied Sep 11 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

82 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"Rule of Acquisition #48 is particularly true in the south."

Gary Clouse replied Sep 11 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

82 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"Unseen,   The health insurance industry is a major factor in the hgh cost of health…"

Gary Clouse replied Sep 10 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

82 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"Virgil   Anyone who has actually owned a small business, or managed a store for a me…"

Gary Clouse replied Sep 9 to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

82 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"I am reminded of a "Howard the Duck" parody of "Star Trek".   In the comic strip, Ho…"

Gary Clouse replied Aug 28 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"Ain't technology grand. My spell check keeps insisting on defaulting to Russian and…"

Gary Clouse replied Aug 27 to “We Love Death..."

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

"During the most recent ceasefire Israeli soldiers forced Palestinian chloride at gun…"

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I think I've mentioned that. Just think, if Israel had been founded in Texas talon t…"

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I also don't recall the ATF justifying their rain on the branch Dravidian compound a…"

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Belle,    The truth us that the US does have power in this matter. The US is, the on…"

173 Aug 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 1 Comment

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service