Gary Clouse's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"  The private and public sectors are intertwined, The revenues of private sector gia…"

Gary Clouse replied 23 hours ago to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Corporatists do seem to like quote mining Thomas Jefferson. They always ignore this…"

Gary Clouse replied yesterday to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Don't forget that the for profit career colleges will offer career path degrees in "…"

Gary Clouse replied yesterday to Resolved: Business doesn't create jobs, consumers do. Discuss...

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

" "

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

"Don't they need a job first to earn money and then become a consumer? Not necessaril…"

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

""How did you as a consumer buy your Iphone before the first Iphone was built?" Hmm,,…"

93 23 hours ago
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I admit having to look up the definition of igtheidm, and after reading the definiti…"

Gary Clouse replied yesterday to Agnostic Apoplectics

17 15 hours ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"Must we work within you definitions? I describe myself as an agnostic existentialist…"

Gary Clouse replied on Sunday to Agnostic Apoplectics

17 15 hours ago
Reply by Richard Ahearn

"Gotta agree with you on this Virgil. Discretion is the better part of valor. I reali…"

Gary Clouse replied on Thursday to How much government openness is too much?

13 on Friday
Reply by Virgil

"I'm not afraid of rattlesnakes, If I see a rattle snake, I most certainly will not a…"

Gary Clouse replied Sep 21 to God Fearing is a Sign of Respect?

26 Sep 21
Reply by Gary Clouse

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service