Gary Clouse's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

" I used to buy irradiated dinners for my lunches. The major benefit to them was they…"

Gary Clouse replied on Friday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"There was another short-lved environmental catastrophe bank in the late sixties warn…"

Gary Clouse replied on Friday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"In addition to being an atheist and skeptic, Penn Gillette is also a very outspoken…"

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"  Unfortunately, there are many people for whom hateful rhetoric moves them to take…"

Gary Clouse replied on Friday to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

"Back in 2002,  two incidents less than two month apart occurred on American soil. In…"

Gary Clouse replied on Friday to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

"No Unseen  Hate crime and terrorism aren't "somewhat opposite in nature". Generally…"

Gary Clouse replied on Thursday to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

" A long time ago, a friend of mine showed me that the best way to cut through the hy…"

Gary Clouse replied Mar 24 to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

"The university would within their right to ban the SAE chapter.  The news articles I…"

Gary Clouse replied Mar 24 to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

"  Hate crime is the whitewashed  name for domestic terrorism."

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

" Unseen,    The government did not shutdown the SAE fraternity. the SAE organization…"

Gary Clouse replied Mar 23 to Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

29 on Saturday
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service