Tom's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Keep in mind that the way she phrased the question "do you believe" implies she is a…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2012 to Should I Lie to Children?

197 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Lana Smith

"I admit that it is immoral, but you don't think that the prospect of retaliation (ex…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2012 to Free will seems like a non-issue.

68 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I am not entirely sure what you are getting at, but I agree that choice is not an en…"

68 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I would maintain your current stance. Ultimately, "coming out" is only a good thing…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Yeah, the question is whether a world of mediocre, dissatisfying effects will produc…"

68 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"As much as being angry and shouting will rarely, if ever, achieve anything, it is a…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2012 to I need a little help...

64 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"The free will issue is actually incredibly important. Obviously, it is interesting t…"

68 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"I agree. When you abandon religion you pretty much cease to be the same person. Much…"

Tom replied Apr 4, 2012 to Dealing with guilt from past religious "transgressions"

16 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by GD Heathen

"The only very strong argument for there being an age restriction on sex is one invol…"

Tom replied Mar 29, 2012 to Atheist view on sex

27 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by basement kitteh

"Tell them that you don't believe in God, but if it is the case that he exists and is…"

Tom replied Mar 26, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service