Stephanie Cabrera's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!! This is is exactly what I was looking for."

Stephanie Cabrera replied Dec 4, 2011 to What does it mean to "come out as an Atheist?"

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"I'm still in college so normal "adult world" having a job and such is not anything i…"

Stephanie Cabrera replied Dec 4, 2011 to What does it mean to "come out as an Atheist?"

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"Thanks for the reply! You are right, I never even realized how much hate atheists mu…"

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"Because of my location, I never felt oppressed, different, or shamed in the way that…"

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"Thanks for the replies everyone! I think the reason I saw this as a choice is becaus…"

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"I don't believe in teaching gender roles in the sense that your friends are advocati…"

Stephanie Cabrera replied Dec 3, 2011 to do we really need to teach gender?

153 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

"I have also thought long and hard about this. In an evolutionary sense, I see your p…"

Stephanie Cabrera replied Nov 27, 2011 to Does homosexuality make evolutionary sense?

121 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"lol and "you don't know who I is" OMG It's really sad when I hear things like that."

Stephanie Cabrera replied Nov 26, 2011 to English Abusage That Drives You Crazy

156 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by KaraC

"These powers and abilities are results of perseverance. A human baby is not born wit…"

Stephanie Cabrera replied Nov 26, 2011 to Does our existence support the possible existence of God?

26 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jon

"The misuse of homonyms drive me insane! There, their, they're are always used incorr…"

Stephanie Cabrera replied Nov 25, 2011 to English Abusage That Drives You Crazy

156 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by KaraC

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service