Shayla's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"You should at least wait until you have your own place if you suspect they'll take i…"

Shayla replied Feb 20, 2013 to Atheist college student dealing with Christian parents!

50 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Anna Wright

"Well, we were talking about tattoos and good tattoo artists in the area and I asked…"

Shayla replied Feb 2, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"This supervisor is leaving in less than a month anyway, so I'm just going to leave i…"

Shayla replied Jan 30, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"I like this. I've read quotes from this before, but not the whole thing. Thanks!"

Shayla replied Jan 30, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Haha, I'll remember that one."

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Lol, I'm pretty sure I have both of these on my Pinterest board. Love it.i"

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Personally, I find the death penalty dangerous and immoral. Too many innocent people…"

Shayla replied Jan 29, 2013 to Atheists: What's worse? Execution or life without parole?

70 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I know what you mean because I live in the bible belt. The problem was that I did no…"

Shayla replied Aug 9, 2012 to Censored in the Workplace

14 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"In my opinion, I think Chick-Fil-A made a very poor business move by expressing thei…"

Shayla replied Jul 26, 2012 to Is it okay for government to throttle free speech for social ends?

44 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Arcus

"You should read Methods of Logic by Quine if you want to get a little more in-depth.…"

Shayla replied Jul 21, 2012 to Are the laws of logic self-evident?

1 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Shayla

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service