Yet Another Atheist's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"IMO It's rather funny for you to completely make up a definition for "agnostic" that…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Jun 6, 2011 to difference between atheism and agnosticism

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"I'll concede to your point regarding connotation. I suppose I wasn't thinking about…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Jun 6, 2011 to difference between atheism and agnosticism

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"This is the last I'll say on the matter. The fact of the matter is that one of the d…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Jun 5, 2011 to difference between atheism and agnosticism

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"Oh just DROP it already. You know what I meant. Stop playing word games and focus on…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Jun 5, 2011 to difference between atheism and agnosticism

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"I agree, agnostic theism makes no sense ("I believe in a god or gods, but I can't kn…"

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"Same difference. What I meant by "lack of" is in fact "absence of". My dictionary de…"

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"You either (1) believe in a god or gods, or (2) lack a belief in a god or gods. #1 i…"

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity Nowhere does it say infinity has to have a be…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Oct 15, 2010 to Our Thoughts and God

217 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Pope Beanie

"We as humans have already developed the concept of infinity. Nothing is truly infini…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Oct 15, 2010 to Our Thoughts and God

217 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Oh, for the love of FSM... there are so few black atheists that it's not surprising…"

Yet Another Atheist replied Sep 24, 2010 to 2011 Calendar

159 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by James

RSS

Forum

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 42 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 1 hour ago. 23 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service