David Kenneth Craggs's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah i think it is the same idea as the Church of the FSM, but without the pirates l…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Mar 2, 2011 to A different way to confront creationism

18 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by James Ulness

"I think making a parody of creationism is a great Idea :)   For example: The Intelli…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Mar 2, 2011 to A different way to confront creationism

18 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by James Ulness

"I suppose I shouldn't knock it until I've tried it. I didn't mean "I'll think of yo…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Dec 8, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

"It should be fine, especially if he's not the easily offended type. One thing I woul…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Dec 8, 2010 to Can an atheist and a christian be together happily?

47 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Angie Baugh Stewart

"I don't really have a problem with god bless you. It's meaningless, just like saying…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Dec 7, 2010 to Responding to 'God Bless You' and 'I'll Pray for you'

66 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

"Ask her nicely why she thinks that everyone's own idea of god is conveiniently attri…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Dec 7, 2010 to How can I convince someone to read the Bible?

36 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Araina

"I'd say, "If I am wrong then I'd be proud to be among the few who stood up to this c…"

David Kenneth Craggs replied Dec 7, 2010 to The "What if you're wrong?" answer

44 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service