Morgan Matthew's Discussions (1,580)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"haha doone you hit the nail on the head with that one. Your exactly right. So much s…"

Morgan Matthew replied Dec 21, 2008 to Wonderful little diatribe

10 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by David Miller

"wow I never thought about that Trunx, "but another soldier told me to put Atheism; o…"

Morgan Matthew replied Dec 19, 2008 to Atheist in a Foxhole????

20 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Josh

"haha damn it! I totally forgot about GI joe! That is right up there with lego's. I h…"

Morgan Matthew replied Dec 2, 2008 to The Best Selling Toys of All-Time... What was your favorite?

4 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Philip Norton

"Lego's By Far :D I had a whole mini city ... but then i moved and it all got throw i…"

Morgan Matthew replied Dec 2, 2008 to The Best Selling Toys of All-Time... What was your favorite?

4 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Philip Norton

"It falls"

Morgan Matthew replied Dec 1, 2008 to A fisherman rowing his boat on a very small lake throws his anchor into the water. Does the water level of the lake rise, fall, or stay the same?

6 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Atheist Ninja

"I think from looking at the antalytics of the site there seems to be a influx from p…"

Morgan Matthew replied Nov 28, 2008 to Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"haha yep Ill let you decide that :D"

Morgan Matthew replied Nov 21, 2008 to Think Atheist Biz Cards PDF/DOC for you to print

17 May 1, 2009
Reply by Kevin McShane

"Well we can set up a podcast for next wed at 9EST. Would you be able to go to that?"

Morgan Matthew replied Nov 13, 2008 to Is it possible to arrange a date in order to discuss by chat?

1 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Morgan Matthew

"wow doone great pics to go with this. Love the cartoon haha"

Morgan Matthew replied Nov 10, 2008 to Science's Alternative to an Intelligent Creator: the Multiverse Theory

7 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by doone

"A good example/proof of this is death and birth in stars. Totally random chance is c…"

Morgan Matthew replied Oct 18, 2008 to Why does God kill babies?

34 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Chris G

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 6 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 6 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service