elaine kilshaw's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"I have just signed this, and posted it on Facebook as well. Why does religion breed…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 6, 2010 to Mormon leader gives anti-gay sermon after suicides – Sign the open letter!

28 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"We can keep putting the blame on this Country or that Country, I hate conspiracy the…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 4, 2010 to Can the assassination of a dictator be justified?

83 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

"Thank you. This is all good amunition for me when making my point in my being a Athe…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 4, 2010 to Which Behaviors of God Believers Bug You Most

51 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Lilla Bertalan

"Atheist exile .You have put it in a nutshell. I often ask when I am told that there…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 2, 2010 to Which fallacy is this?

31 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by John Barrington

"We can understand this cult I just wonder how people who we believe to be intelligen…"

elaine kilshaw replied Sep 30, 2010 to Does the Church of Scientology frighten you?

27 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Ava Wilson

"Why, surely we should not be intimidated. Although I suppose is some countries who s…"

elaine kilshaw replied Sep 16, 2010 to "Don't go wearing that thing! You're pushing your atheism in other people's faces."

89 May 9, 2011
Reply by Pranav Nayak

"Atheist reason and logic - a contradiction to the Bible, I believe would be good. Wo…"

elaine kilshaw replied Sep 15, 2010 to What would be in an Atheist Bible?

35 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by adam james ritchi

"A great idea. I am in England, UK. Dont know how, but if I can be of any help, count…"

elaine kilshaw replied Sep 12, 2010 to I Want To Do a Documentary About Atheism

9 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

"This is what I mean Doug. Those who make excuses for guns do not look at the full pi…"

elaine kilshaw replied Sep 10, 2010 to Atheists and Weapons

122 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Precambrian Lullaby

"What had you been drinking. Some people have to make up stories to keep themselves o…"

elaine kilshaw replied Sep 9, 2010 to Ghosts?

85 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service