elaine kilshaw's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (268) Replies Latest Activity

"What absolutely beautiful sentiments you have. I of course agree with every word you…"

elaine kilshaw replied Nov 9, 2010 to Christmas culture vs religion

23 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Daniel Patrick Day

"'SAD'. I thought Jesus was dark skinned."

elaine kilshaw replied Nov 7, 2010 to Giant Jesus statue completed in Polish town

26 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by M

"I watched this. Thanks to David Atenborough for showing us the wonderful story of ev…"

elaine kilshaw replied Nov 7, 2010 to FYI - Good Quote for David Attenborough

3 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I have just signed.Just a query, what does the United Nations stand for and what do…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 30, 2010 to Asylum for a Moroccan critical of Islam

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

"I am 75 live in the UK and therefore I feel I do not have to hide my atheism away in…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 28, 2010 to How common is anonymity among atheists?

24 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Anathema6205

"Sounds just right. A load of brain damaged people who say they believe in a good god…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 26, 2010 to Don’t go hiking with religious nutjobs

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Perthy

"I was looking at these videos just yesterday. Made it my homepage for a while. Altho…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 24, 2010 to atheism a belief system?

111 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Matt Peters

"We all know that religious groups make up their own rules. I just have a feeling tha…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 14, 2010 to Professor fired for removing a crucifix in a public school

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"Although I say people have the right to wear a cross if that is what they want to do…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 12, 2010 to "Don't go wearing that thing! You're pushing your atheism in other people's faces."

89 May 9, 2011
Reply by Pranav Nayak

"I had a badge saying I AM 60 I have just added the word 'godless' so it says I AM GO…"

elaine kilshaw replied Oct 11, 2010 to "Don't go wearing that thing! You're pushing your atheism in other people's faces."

89 May 9, 2011
Reply by Pranav Nayak

RSS

Forum

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 9 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service