Tha Lord's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I think society does stand a chance.  The increasing secularization of advanced soci…"

Tha Lord replied May 14, 2011 to The Future of Human Evolution

7 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"That's exactly right, Robert.  There is no reason to live in fear of things that one…"

Tha Lord replied Apr 30, 2011 to The Toxicity of Fear: How Ignorance Poisons Everything

16 May 25, 2012
Reply by Wooly Bumblebee

"Fear is unjustly used to get people buy products, vote a certain way, and to justify…"

Tha Lord replied Apr 30, 2011 to The Toxicity of Fear: How Ignorance Poisons Everything

16 May 25, 2012
Reply by Wooly Bumblebee

"I don't think that the removal of Saddam Hussein was unjustified.  The occupation wa…"

16 May 25, 2012
Reply by Wooly Bumblebee

"If anyone has an idea or insight into exactly when or if abortion is morally unjusti…"

Tha Lord replied Oct 11, 2010 to Abortion, Stem Cells, Contraceptions and Misconceptions

18 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

"Ava- Thanks for the response. It's time that science is allowed to do it's work to e…"

Tha Lord replied Oct 11, 2010 to Abortion, Stem Cells, Contraceptions and Misconceptions

18 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

"Thank you!"

Tha Lord replied Oct 10, 2010 to Abortion, Stem Cells, Contraceptions and Misconceptions

18 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

"Sorry, I don't see any color problem. I have a black background with white text. Wha…"

Tha Lord replied Oct 10, 2010 to Abortion, Stem Cells, Contraceptions and Misconceptions

18 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

"Thank you to all those on this forum that added me. Feel free to add material. Athei…"

Tha Lord replied Oct 9, 2010 to Add Tha Lord on Facebook, the one true God of Disbelief.

6 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"That's excellent. can I post that on my Facebook page if I quote you? Better yet, I'…"

Tha Lord replied Oct 9, 2010 to Atheism, Not a Choice?

128 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service