Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,824)

Discussions Replied To (2670) Replies Latest Activity

"So you agree that the teachings attributed to Jesus were a produce of their time.  O…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 28 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"The question here is not whether or not we can cherry pick a few words that were att…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 28 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Does every rich person believe they are better than the poor simply because they hav…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 27 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Well, if Jesus said of of those things during the time he is claimed to have lived t…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 26 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Well, if Jesus existed, then he was a Jew and he slaughtered animals to spill their…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 26 to What did Jesus get right? And what was wrong?

88 Jul 3
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I've never heard a Christian of any flavour claim that the bible had to spell things…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 26 to Homosexuality in the Bible

7 Jun 26
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"I'm not sure I was every really 'innocent'.  I always suspected the wizard behind th…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 23 to Innocence

36 Jun 30
Reply by David Proulx

"I do think that, as a species, we need to replace our gods with something else.  I'v…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Jun 23 to God is Dead

11 Jun 24
Reply by David Proulx

"My first language is English.  Being Canadian, I have been exposed to French all my…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Mar 31 to Foreign languages

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"As near as I understand, developmental science says spanking is counter-productive f…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Feb 22 to Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service