Heather Spoonheim's Discussions (2,788)

Discussions Replied To (2642) Replies Latest Activity

"Well the veil issue is considered a form/result of sexual abuse by many of us - that…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 24, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I'm getting totally lost on this concept these days.  For the most part I have to as…"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 24, 2011 to Possible argument [for] not against theism?

89 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"You mean something like this?   "

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 24, 2011 to France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"It's irritating but I've found some tricks that work with Chrome.   1.) Wait a bit t…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"1.)  Naw, it's just a term of endearment because I feel we have grown so close over…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I won't take back the 'like' because if I liked what you said before I still like it…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I'm not actually overlooking the strong anti-islamic sentiments being propagated the…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"@ Jared Czechenhead Total and utter lack of evidence from both of you.  I'm sorry y…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

"I'll give you an A+ for honesty and a C- for tact. :D"

Heather Spoonheim replied Apr 24, 2011 to Would You Eat Lab-Grown Meat?

200 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by David Conrad

"Nice Tony G, quote, Jared, but you don't have the cards to support it.  No woman who…"

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service